View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Mon Jul 16, 2018 10:37 am

Reply to topic  [ 5 posts ] 
Kitchens For Sale London 
Your local sprite tweaker
Lead Artist

Post Re: Kitchens For Sale London
thank you spambot

Thu May 08, 2014 9:19 pm

The life force of this forum is overwhelming. The spambot is on the money.

To think the project would end up like this... That thought would have been a joke back in the day when omega just got forked from the hyped sigma versions... Well, it was fun along the way. The removal of the stealth sniper and juggernaut gauss was exceptionally satisfying for me personally. Too bad this project didn't reach its end goal, but when I think about - I am pretty sure that deep down we all knew that having this player base play a truly strategy-based aow would be impossible. Who knows, maybe it's actually better to just have TDM for 45 minutes, there's a lot of weapons and features to choose from...

With that said let's give this project a moment of silence... if anyone actually reads this post in as soon as 2 years from now. lmao.
The project may be officially dead, but the r2539 version is still being played, so it's alive in a way, although that's not very satisfying.

Wed May 14, 2014 4:17 pm

There's AOW2X, I guess.

Wed May 14, 2014 11:36 pm

Oh, I just saw it in a server... So, I suppose you guys made it? I'm unsure because I didn't see anything on the forums about it.
Edit: Nevermind.

Fri May 16, 2014 3:48 pm
Your local sprite tweaker
Lead Artist

Konda wrote:
The life force of this forum is overwhelming. The spambot is on the money.

To think the project would end up like this... That thought would have been a joke back in the day when omega just got forked from the hyped sigma versions... Well, it was fun along the way. The removal of the stealth sniper and juggernaut gauss was exceptionally satisfying for me personally. Too bad this project didn't reach its end goal, but when I think about - I am pretty sure that deep down we all knew that having this player base play a truly strategy-based aow would be impossible. Who knows, maybe it's actually better to just have TDM for 45 minutes, there's a lot of weapons and features to choose from...

With that said let's give this project a moment of silence... if anyone actually reads this post in as soon as 2 years from now. lmao.
The project may be officially dead, but the r2539 version is still being played, so it's alive in a way, although that's not very satisfying.

Well yes, the disability to actually test the beta versions (and being unable to actually have them be played) kind of killed this for good.

Fri Oct 03, 2014 10:37 pm
Reply to topic   [ 5 posts ]