View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue Nov 21, 2017 3:28 pm

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 3 posts ] 
[split] Since I've been gone 
The Undead Queen B

Post [split] Since I've been gone
"Since you've Ben gonnnnnne, I can breath for the first time, I'm all on my own, Yeahhh Yeahhh" -Kelly Klarkson

"Since I've been gone" -Name of this thread

"Espio is just a fat white guy Irl" - Dranzer

Sigh.... As much as I hate that lying douche-box, I still miss him.

We need to get this forums back onto a Holyshit20postsperday standard . The reason I'm saying this is because this thread has had 2 posts posted in it within 24 hours ( Medicris and Espio ) (thanks) . It usually takes about 24 hours to get a Single re : post, though that may not be the same with pm's

Sat Jan 12, 2013 5:41 pm

Post Re: Since I've been gone
Need? Hardly. Games and their communities come and go, and AOW2's probably one of the longest-running multiplayer mods of ST/Zandronum, if not THE longest-running. It's past its heyday, even though it's still played on a daily basis.

It's had no new content for a while now so everything that could be talked about is already talked about

This is what happens on community forums sometimes. Posting for the sake of posting isn't really accomplishing anything, but when something does happen, it's going to reflect here.

Sat Jan 12, 2013 6:41 pm

Post Re: Since I've been gone
holy jesus is some maturity too much asked here

Sat Jan 12, 2013 6:43 pm
Profile WWW
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 3 posts ]