View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue Sep 25, 2018 4:59 pm

Reply to topic  [ 4 posts ] 
Gattling is UP. #Omega agrees. 

Post Gattling is UP. #Omega agrees.
D: This is a problem. We nerfed it a little too much.

Right now the spread is 8.4° horizontally and 7.2° vertically. Which is hueg, in case you didn't know. Meanwhile the machinegun is 5.5° horiz/vert. Maybe we should lower that hueg gap between those. When I said 7.2° spread on IRC I meant 7.2 horizontally. :v

So maybe 7.1° horizontal/6.2° vertical would do. Doom's SSG has a vertical spread of 7.1 for reference.

Either way, since it's pretty much been turned into a gun that just spits SMG rounds at a retarded rate, I don't see why a tad less spread will do to hurt it. Before you go and say it'd make it OP, remember that the old "Gattling" gun was almost twice as accurate as the machinegun. And it fired bullets more powerful than MGs. So it will not come to that, since right now it's the exact opposite.

Also, the class has the same amount of armor as the machinegunner but less speed. Maybe give it a little more armor to make up for that and be a proper "Heavy Weapons Guy".

Sun Jul 31, 2011 10:38 pm
AKA Dardyn

Post Re: Gattling is UP. #Omega agrees.
I'm going to agree that the gatling is UP. I would to increase the amount of bullets and be slightly more accurate as stated above.

Sun Jul 31, 2011 10:41 pm

I'd do something about that machinegun first.

Mon Aug 01, 2011 8:57 pm

Konda' wrote:
I'd do something about that machinegun first.

nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

on another note gatling is getting spread reduced so that horizontal and vertical are equal, losing its range limit, and getting damage buffed from alternating 5 and 6 to consistent 6

edit i accidentally the forums

Tue Aug 02, 2011 2:33 am
Reply to topic   [ 4 posts ]