View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Dec 13, 2018 6:54 am

Reply to topic  [ 19 posts ] 
Gotta gotta, gotta gotta GET MONEY. 

Post Gotta gotta, gotta gotta GET MONEY.
Gotta gotta, gotta gotta GET PAID.

All Out War 2 is like FIFA now. No scores for about an hour. Because of this I want to save credits for sudden death mech rushes and bombing raids.

How do you cut on spending and always make sure you have growth?

Fri Feb 11, 2011 3:44 am

Post Re: Gotta gotta, gotta gotta GET MONEY.
If the total amount of money you get until you die is bigger than the total amount of money you spend until you die (including classes, mechs and upgrades), you have growth.

This shouldn't be a problem if you are a type of player that spends most of their time harvesting tiberium crystals. There are also other players that will do it, so you will get money thanks to them, not to mention when advanced tiberium harvesting is researched.

If you are a type that spends most of his/her time fighting, you need to have the skills and the brains. You get awarded on kills. You also get reward on killing a base or their health/ammo regeneration caches, or mini refirnery. The best way of taking down an enemy (or enemy base) is team work. However the lucky one that gives enemy a killing shot gets all the money.

The lucky way of getting money is through crates.

Players may donate you money if you did something that makes the team benefit a lot, or just if you asked for more money than an upgrade costs =P

In all cases, players get credits for playing every 5 minutes, they get money every second if they have refirnery, and the whole team gets credits when a base is killed.

Tue Feb 15, 2011 6:29 pm

chem stuff all game every game

cheap and powerful

Thu Feb 17, 2011 12:23 am
Used to be Stalin

Eric wrote:

cheap and powerful
Best. Ever.

Quote:
<Mobius>It's a pity Stalin can't use his rage as fuel
<Mobius>He could fly to the moon with it

Sat Feb 19, 2011 9:16 pm

Whenever anyone's used chem against me I've never died =\ Minigun's a better choice for the money.

Sun Feb 20, 2011 3:05 am

Spirit Soldier wrote:
Eric wrote:

cheap and powerful
Best. Ever.

And then someone goes tiberium harvester class or flamer. GG
Stealth volt autorifle ftw

Thu Mar 03, 2011 3:29 pm

Konda' wrote:
Spirit Soldier wrote:
Eric wrote:

cheap and powerful
Best. Ever.

And then someone goes tiberium harvester class or flamer. GG
Stealth volt autorifle ftw

>implying by the time they figure out to use a tib harvester you don't have 99999 guns
>implying flamer isn't slow and short-ranged
>implying I didn't tell you about stealth volt combo

:V

Thu Mar 03, 2011 7:51 pm

D:
well, implying they aren't dumb, know how to use the flamer (stealth combo eeeee) and that I didn't know about the combo already :V

Thu Mar 03, 2011 9:11 pm
:M BIRD LOL

I have a moneymaking question:

If I'm a tiberium harvester, should I pick up all of the cash packs in the Refinery each time I deposit some tiberium? Or would that time be better spent running back for more tiberium?

Mon May 30, 2011 6:07 pm

DuckReconMajor wrote:
I have a moneymaking question:

If I'm a tiberium harvester, should I pick up all of the cash packs in the Refinery each time I deposit some tiberium? Or would that time be better spent running back for more tiberium?

Picking up the backpacks does earn you more money, but only little so: you get $300/$450 per crystal, depending on whether you have power refining, and $3-$7 per backpack, thus $21 max from the three backpacks in Refinery.

Mon May 30, 2011 6:31 pm
Profile WWW

Power refining as in Enhanced Refining is researched? I thought that only gave more money to others when you harvested.

Mon May 30, 2011 6:32 pm

DuckReconMajor wrote:
Power refining as in Enhanced Refining is researched? I thought that only gave more money to others when you harvested.

It increases your reward as well.

Mon May 30, 2011 8:11 pm
Profile WWW

So much for a single crystal and yet an entirely full Harvester only gets everyone $1000 shared. [/renegade]

Tue May 31, 2011 2:49 am
Profile WWW

As a generaly strategy... if 7 players pooled their resources at the begining of a match for Enh. Ref, it could be researched, and would pay off on the first trip if only two people were refining.

It's something I've tried to get people to do before, but it's hard to get a team that cooperates.

Thu Jun 02, 2011 11:19 pm

Seath wrote:
As a generaly strategy... if 7 players pooled their resources at the begining of a match for Enh. Ref, it could be researched, and would pay off on the first trip if only two people were refining.

It's something I've tried to get people to do before, but it's hard to get a team that cooperates.

Strongly Agree, At the beginning i ask money for enhan ref but only one or two persons give me 300 $, This is not satisfactory for this research. Yet I thought it was obvious

Sat Jun 04, 2011 6:26 pm

Heh... I've had the guy who was supposed to research disconnect after I donated. And once I think I got switched to the other team after everyone donated to me.

Sat Jun 04, 2011 6:43 pm

With the curent AOW playerbase and game... er... mechanism? It's rather risky to donate $500. I personally don't care, if I lose money this way, I'll just harvest twice and my money is back, but meh, I don't really like assigning keys to every mod that's out there. Your average AOW player doesn't really care about the researches anyway. An individual has enough resources to research stuff, it's just the matter of time.
eee 100th post

Last edited by Konda on Sun Jun 05, 2011 6:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Sun Jun 05, 2011 10:15 am

When someone offers to research I donate all of my money to that person, because when a new map starts all I do is harvest/research until it's all done. Someone else doing it just makes my life easier.

Sun Jun 05, 2011 1:19 pm

Cheapest way to get money?

Well, this is my most common strategy. Go Gunman or Shotgunner until you have all the money you want. It builds up extremely quickly if you're not constantly buying classes. Thing is, you must hit the enemy when they are distracted. Flank them. Take them down, and take their guns to fight back with. It's the most cost-effective way to fight yet one of the hardest to do.

Unfortunately, this does not work with small teams of 4 or lower. It requires your team to keep them busy as you approach to slam them down.

Even selecting the machinegunner is rather cheap and almost as powerful as the minigun, except with more mobility and accuracy.

Mon Jun 06, 2011 7:15 am
Reply to topic   [ 19 posts ]