View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Wed Mar 20, 2019 5:21 pm

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 10 posts ] 
waaaah waaaah i got banned for using exploits waaah waaah 

Post waaaah waaaah i got banned for using exploits waaah waaah
Using the bug gets you banned now. Silly kids. :D

It's great to use during orca or gauss camping, that way you have a change to actually fight back.

Attachments:
ban.JPG
ban.JPG [ 65.59 KiB | Viewed 4706 times ]

Mon Mar 21, 2011 11:55 pm

Post Re: R1420 Money bug
tragos2d wrote:
Using the bug gets you banned now.

Too bad for you.
Exploiting is exploiting its a server banable offense. Defiantly on any form of competitive servers.
Its just like Cheating.

tragos2d wrote:
Silly kids. :D

I can assure you that we are not kids.

Anyway, I will assure you all that the banning will not stop and that this bug will be fixed.

Tue Mar 22, 2011 4:56 am
Profile WWW

=|. =|. =|. =|. =|, Is all I can say. and I will find who's spreading this shit if it's the last thing I do. (I know there's someone else who's spreadin it besides Slaerd. >:|)

<Dark-Slayer>CorpseGr1nder, get a job
<Konar6>blow*

Music project back up : Needing a new host.

Tue Mar 22, 2011 5:37 am

I'll just say here that if I see anybody using this exploit on GV, I'll ban them for at least a week. It's an exploit, and using exploits has always been a bannable offense.

Tue Mar 22, 2011 11:12 am
Profile WWW

Played a game for an hour, it went into sudden death and a was real close battle. Then this followed, keep in mind I did not use the bug. Looks like I'll have to use a new alias and change my IP. Getting kicked for exploiting a bug a day ago should not result in a ban the following day. Damn kids.

Attachments:
ban2_kids.PNG
ban2_kids.PNG [ 296.26 KiB | Viewed 4688 times ]

Tue Mar 22, 2011 9:23 pm

Perhaps is because I blew up the obby and the Admin was playing on blue? :D I change my IP at the end of each day so no worries, I'll be back.

Attachments:
winning.png
winning.png [ 127.76 KiB | Viewed 4688 times ]

Tue Mar 22, 2011 9:24 pm

You ban evaded.
Simple as that.

Tue Mar 22, 2011 9:31 pm
Profile WWW

-=Dark-Slayer=- wrote:
You ban evaded.
Simple as that.

^

I was spectating, not playing on blue.

Tue Mar 22, 2011 9:38 pm
Profile WWW

tragos2d wrote:

What was your first clue? Oi, and that was me who banned you in that screenshot. Gratz. However being 24 years old doesn't qualify as being a kid, your "silly kids" skit is getting old...But using exploits to better your advantage in a game is pretty silly!...Not surprised you're one of those kids who likes to ban evade because they can't take punishment like a real adult. At least it's well known what you do now, and how you do it. It will be fixed, and you won't be looked at as a good player...Ever. Thank you for trying to ruin the game for the rest of us.

Tue Mar 22, 2011 9:42 pm

Despite all those assumptions you've made I've been playing AOW awhile and I don't believe I'm ruining the game for anyone. A lot of people in the screenshot I posted have been exploiting the income bug the past 3 days, which is when I actually first learned of it myself. Usually I'd only resort to using it when real bad orca spam or gauss camping would prevent my team from refining. I guess it's just better my whole team rage quits instead of having a chance to fight back? The point is it feels like the ban was discrimination, did you kick everyone in that match that's been exploiting or just me? Keep in mind that I behaved that entire match. The "silly kids skit" never gets old because age does not dictate one's intellect. Everyone once in awhile like's to push limits or simply misbehave, I can live with any repercussions of my actions that result in a ban. Don't be a Nazi Admin when a legit match is going on, plain enough for ya to understand?

Metal wrote:
tragos2d wrote:

you're one of those kids who likes to ban evade because they can't take punishment like a real adult.

Wow you know me so well. Yep being banned by you hurt my feelings! :( I might go cry.... Exploiting a well known bug once automatically gives a bad rep forever? Fail logic..... Have fun.

Tue Mar 22, 2011 10:57 pm
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 10 posts ]