View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Mon Nov 18, 2019 9:31 pm

Reply to topic  [ 3 posts ] 
SSG Ideas 

Post SSG Ideas
After hearing rumors about the SSG fly around for the past few days, I figure I'd reviving an old idea that was talked about in the past:

viewtopic.php?f=17&t=811

It seems we have three main close-range characters in the game. The Flamethrower, Chemical Warrior, and Super Shotgun.

Being that the SSG is faster than the Chem/Fire and that SSG can pretty much instagib the Chem/Fire easily after running through their spray, would we want to change this up a bit? With the way it sits, SSG is much cheaper than flamer/chem and is able to take them out rather easily when the SSG leads the charge first.

It seems like removing some of the SSG class's armor resilliency to Chem and Fire would be a good way to balance out the close-combat triangle. After all, Chem and Fire are already vulnerable to each other, why not throw the SSG in the mix to make things interesing?

Sun Jul 29, 2012 1:27 am
:/

Post Re: SSG Ideas
So...making a new armor for the SSG that precipitates a -30 to both classes?

Also, Shotgun's close range too :V

Mon Jul 30, 2012 5:31 am

Post Re: SSG Ideas
Shotgun is not as powerful as said weapons. People actually have a chance to fight back against a shotgun guy when he attacks.

I'd rather remove the SSG and make the sprayers less instakill and more flexible but that's just my opinion, because I think instakill weapons are just wrong.

I mean, we wouldn't even be discussing this if the SSG wasn't rapist once it reaches you.

Thu Aug 02, 2012 10:54 pm
Reply to topic   [ 3 posts ]