View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Nov 18, 2017 11:11 pm

Reply to topic  [ 1 post ] 
another time cop stuff 
Diening slowly

Post another time cop stuff
I see some post around about time cop and i dont find no one doing this request:

When i'm playing has a time cop my strategy is that buffet my team to them get "powerfull" and when i get injured 40% or less health i imediately get teleport out (why everyone likes to kill me instad of somebody else?) well when i teleport, i'm looking to go Back to base, my own base not to inside of enemy team whit in 40% or less health to be a free target to be killed i seriosly hates this enemy teleport, well i want that:

there is a possibility of some client command to FORCE OWN BASE TELEPORT?

because i have to say using hyper speed whit low health is surely suicide, anyway when i do superspeed i raw out inside tib fields that's another poblem...

Edit: i was thinking about it here follow my idea, i you're going to teleport to enemy base where you are common? (on your base) when you're buffeting your team? (on mid battle field) checking that if you're on your base make teleport enemy base "possible" if you're on enemy base or mid battlefield get teleported to home :D

Sun Dec 15, 2013 9:57 am
Reply to topic   [ 1 post ]