View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu May 23, 2019 11:08 pm



Reply to topic  [ 8 posts ] 
Ejecting guardian crate by mistake 
Author Message

Joined: Fri Feb 17, 2012 4:02 pm
Posts: 178
Post Ejecting guardian crate by mistake
This is pretty minor but I've seen this several times on the battlefield with people entering and ejecting their guardian crate at the same time resulting in lost crate as the guardian dies when ejecting.

This could be fixed with some delay after entering the guardian when you cant eject. Think 1 second would suffice.


Wed Jun 20, 2012 8:00 am
Profile
Faith implies fate
User avatar

Joined: Wed Jun 22, 2011 1:23 am
Posts: 149
Location: Serbia
Post Re: Ejecting guardian crate by mistake
I am thinking, there was discussion before (where i failed) that guardian crate should be replaced with new mech. When you activate the crate you are going out WF hangar with that "Super-Titan".

Related to this here, now I don't know but it should select for you C4 as an item instead of eject-mech. Maybe problem is when you run out of all other items and only guardian crate remains.
When you activate guardian crate only eject-mech remains. so if you tap use item key two times, this can happen. I am just guessing the cause.

_________________
'sSs' Ermac ~ "Wasteland is harsh"


Wed Jun 20, 2012 10:13 am
Profile WWW

Joined: Sat Jul 03, 2010 11:03 pm
Posts: 1065
Location: British Columbia
Post Re: Ejecting guardian crate by mistake
I'd say just replace the crate with a "Surprise Mech" one.

It's called the Surprise Mech crate because the mech you get is a surprise. It'll also make whoever's fighting you at the time tactically shit their pants.


Wed Jun 20, 2012 10:27 am
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Tue Nov 23, 2010 2:04 pm
Posts: 645
Location: Serbia
Post Re: Ejecting guardian crate by mistake
Medicris wrote:
I'd say just replace the crate with a "Surprise Mech" one.

It's called the Surprise Mech crate because the mech you get is a surprise. It'll also make whoever's fighting you at the time tactically shit their pants.
Nobody is afraid of the Jug anymore? Also, this won't prevent the accidental ejection right after entering the mech.

Ermac wrote:
I am thinking, there was discussion before (where i failed) that guardian crate should be replaced with new mech. When you activate the crate you are going out WF hangar with that "Super-Titan".
Since you can't activate the eject item right after purchasing a mech in the war factory, this is basically what the OP suggested with the addition of teleporting to the WF hangar, which is not handy.


K4r4t3k4n4k4s wrote:
This could be fixed with some delay after entering the guardian when you cant eject. Think 1 second would suffice.
This is the right way to approach this problem IMO.


Wed Jun 20, 2012 12:29 pm
Profile
FlutterGUY :/
User avatar

Joined: Wed Apr 27, 2011 10:23 pm
Posts: 23
Location: Argentina
Post Re: Ejecting guardian crate by mistake
Possibly an useless post...

_________________
What's a pony?


Wed Jun 20, 2012 1:24 pm
Profile

Joined: Sat Jul 03, 2010 11:03 pm
Posts: 1065
Location: British Columbia
Post Re: Ejecting guardian crate by mistake
Konda wrote:
Medicris wrote:
I'd say just replace the crate with a "Surprise Mech" one.

It's called the Surprise Mech crate because the mech you get is a surprise. It'll also make whoever's fighting you at the time tactically shit their pants.
Nobody is afraid of the Jug anymore? Also, this won't prevent the accidental ejection right after entering the mech.

Oh people are afraid of it, but variety is the spice of life, y'know. I was also replying to Ermac's notion of a "Super-Titan" instead of a Guardian in the crate.


Wed Jun 20, 2012 5:25 pm
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Tue Nov 23, 2010 2:04 pm
Posts: 645
Location: Serbia
Post Re: Ejecting guardian crate by mistake
Since guardian is a defense mech, then I guess some variety can be appreciated.


Thu Jun 21, 2012 5:33 pm
Profile
Grandvoid administrator

Joined: Sat Nov 17, 2012 3:56 pm
Posts: 21
Post Re: Ejecting guardian crate by mistake
Yeah, getting a guardian crate when you are on enemy base as stealth trooper (that happened to me recently) makes almost no sense in regards of destroying enemy base. Though I just don't know how to use it properly.


Sat Nov 17, 2012 5:17 pm
Profile
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Reply to topic   [ 8 posts ] 

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
cron
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group.
Designed by STSoftware for PTF.