View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue Nov 29, 2022 8:32 pm

Reply to topic  [ 22 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
The joy of All Out War 2. 

Post Re: The joy of All Out War 2.
First:

- There are players, amateur players with good mood :) I like play with them, even if I know I will lose ^_^
- And there is another with bad temperament. However they are humble... That's cool too.
But...
- There is the amateur (noob) guys who thinks you sucks and they are really good players =S

You can kill them 10 times and they say shit about you and when they kill you just 1... they say you noob or some shit.
Or maybe they fail trying do something and when you say "you Fail" they answer "I didn't" jajajaja They can accept they are noobs XD

Well, I really enjoy kill them again, and again, and again... lots lots times in a row XD to make them feel anger jajajaja

Now a days there is two player I really enjoy to kill. 1 is Exile and the other is some "fake russian girl" ;)

Second:

The other stuff I enjoy a lot is "Incredible Medals" when there are not coming from a Kamikaze :)

Third:

And when kill several guys in a row with c4 in maps like 02, 07, 15, 20 (I think is 20)

Mon Jun 04, 2012 7:56 am

Post Re: The joy of All Out War 2.
Joy of All Out War 2? Ragers, n00bs, and complete morons who don't know what their doing.

<Dark-Slayer>CorpseGr1nder, get a job
<Konar6>blow*

Music project back up : Needing a new host.

Tue Jun 05, 2012 2:00 pm
Reply to topic   [ 22 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2