[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 678: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 678: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4668: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4670: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4671: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4672: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
All Out War 2 - View topic - The joy of All Out War 2.
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Wed Dec 07, 2022 6:00 pm

Reply to topic  [ 22 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
The joy of All Out War 2. 

Post The joy of All Out War 2.

Thu Mar 01, 2012 10:45 pm

Post Re: The joy of All Out War 2.
The other day right at the beginning of a game, I was gently utiling my team base, then suddendly, I picked up a yellow crate.
Inside was a timegun, so I said to myself : why not ! I went to spawn room, bought a chainsaw, then went to research center, and bought 4xC4. Once those bought, I had less than 100 credits.

I charged my utility gun with a Full Refill to 100%, tried my timegun, which teleported me on first attempt just behind the enemy research center, but there was a sandbag on the door.
I took a peek inside their base, and there was nobody.
So I chainsawed the sandbag, and found no mines below, because it was so early in the game ...

The inside of the Research Center was empty, so I immediately laid 8xC4 on the terminal, and proceeded to make two other full refills, to finally add 8 more (4 for security)

30 seconds later, their Research Center exploded at about 6-7 min from the beginning of game.
The enemy team dropped to 50% of their initial effective, and within the ragequitters were their most dangerous player, who disconnected. All who remained seemed inoffensive.
10 minute later, the same dangerous player came back only to mysteriously join on my team. (why ?)
And we lost.
lol
I hope you enjoyed my story, Stephanie (btw nice name), have a good evening.

Thu Mar 01, 2012 11:37 pm

Killing your team's defenses using the demoman class without being noticed.

Fri Mar 02, 2012 11:00 am

Fri Mar 02, 2012 11:25 am

Gotta admit I enjoy watching the opposition rage after nailing their obelisk with some c4 spam.

Tue May 08, 2012 8:15 pm

I feel a little tinge of pride when people go specifically out of their way to kill me.

mfw slaughter team as Orca/Raven and get a Guardian sent after me

mfw go titan and notice same guy going suicide bomber over and over to kill me

Wed May 09, 2012 1:55 am

on map 15 (oasis), the usual tactic for a fast game is 3 dudes spam titans and every one rages, cries, surrenders, and or just ives up completely and specs, watching the complete and total anialation typing in "gay, ur a hacker, HAX!!!!, gay fag hacker is gay, etc."
Its a map where pros can shine and n00bs fail hard. :I I think it could use a remap, though the chances of that make as much sense as needing a peanut butter jelly sandwich to fly a fighter jet. Durrr.

Wed May 09, 2012 1:57 am
Lead Artist

I can't really see what's fun about literally wrecking the other team's day by spamming orcas in their base.

It's really annoying, and the insta-death runovers and no-spread machineguns of death are pretty damn annoying.

Wed May 09, 2012 7:37 am

Wed May 09, 2012 12:06 pm

Wed May 09, 2012 7:13 pm

Nailing a random stealth out of nowhere.

Wed May 09, 2012 8:31 pm

Thu May 31, 2012 3:29 pm

Better yet, happily plodding along as a Guardian when oh shit

gibs everywhere

you stepped on a stealth.

Thu May 31, 2012 4:26 pm

I remember camping inside enemy Refinery with berserker mode ^^ (until someone planted mines)

Sat Jun 02, 2012 3:06 pm

This is such a great and fun mod. I just love the variety and creativity you can use to play with all the different classes. Big thanks to the team keeping it up! And sorry if i sound like a whiny ass in some of the threads :D

Sat Jun 02, 2012 9:48 pm

The joy of All Out War 2 is actually when I feed and supply my teammates with cash, weapons and fireproof as util, when attacks are ogranized, when teamwork is synhronized, when you do good thing for someone ingame :) .

Sun Jun 03, 2012 4:52 am
Profile WWW

The joy of All Out War 2 is when a good plan comes together and follows through.

It can just be hard to do that admist all the fraggers. That can be said for just about any team FPS game though.

Sun Jun 03, 2012 11:06 am

Yeah, plans that require more than 3 players are not very good in team FPS games, unless those players know each other very well. Hell, it's hard to even get 2 player tactics to work in AOW.

Sun Jun 03, 2012 11:51 am

Once I actually managed to organise my team together to rush the obelisk and blow shit up

That was a magical day

Sun Jun 03, 2012 2:01 pm

Getting iron curtain crate as a stealth trooper with 4xC4 during sudden death. Running through the mines and turrets was fun.

Mon Jun 04, 2012 2:14 am
Reply to topic   [ 22 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next