[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 379: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 678: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 678: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4668: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4670: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4671: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4672: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
All Out War 2 - View topic - Zoom bind
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Nov 26, 2022 10:31 pm

Reply to topic  [ 19 posts ] 
Zoom bind 

Post Zoom bind

Sun Jun 20, 2010 9:17 pm

Post Re: Zoom bind
In my opinion, it would be much easier if a zoom function was added for sniper rifles, since they supposedly have scopes. It would greatly cut down on the people asking how to zoom.

Sun Jun 20, 2010 10:47 pm

Sun Jun 20, 2010 11:04 pm

You DO realize that over 2/3 of all the AOW2 players don't even go on this forum, let alone the skulltag forum.

<Minigunner> "You have finally made it to the enemy base. You have bled out a lot, but you are still going. You plant a beacon by their War Factory, and what do you know? A little piece of metal from 10 miles away impacts your head, and you die."

<hsx3k>minigunner<?>: /o is a cool guy, he floods my console and doesnt afraid of anything
Eruanna: \o's a cooler guy, he appears whenever o/ shows up and doesn't afraid of minigunner

Sun Jun 20, 2010 11:22 pm

Sun Jun 20, 2010 11:39 pm

Mon Jun 21, 2010 12:18 am

Mon Jun 21, 2010 3:02 am
Profile WWW

I just use the skulltag expansion pack Zoom - preety simple and also preety good for situations (When I use it, I dont stay with one degree, but I change them very often to prevent me from dying by a sneaky enemy - I also don't usually stay in one place unless I'm under siege...) But then again since stealth is fully invisible in this version, it is less useful now unless in very long distances where I must be accurate...

Mon Jun 21, 2010 7:18 am

I do plan on making stealth give some visual clue of where they are, but the change to lose all opacity was needed to fix a driver exploit - one that I've run into myself several times when trying to explore ways to give Skulltag Direct3D support and a software OpenGL implementation.

Mon Jun 21, 2010 8:44 am

Hmm, another Idea I came up with is that stealth could have reduced speed when moving ('Stealthy movement') Which would help people to keep track of stealth players after they've been miraculously spotted- It is preety hard to do so right now, and when it actually works, they quickly destealth back and hide...

Mon Jun 21, 2010 10:31 am

Mon Jun 21, 2010 8:59 pm

Tue Jun 22, 2010 5:28 am

Tue Jul 13, 2010 5:00 pm

I like that. I think I'll add the crosshair_health and the movebob part to the default one.

I just have my E key toggle from 2x, 5x, and 12x; the Q key is a quickreset to 1x in case I need to move fast.

Tue Jul 13, 2010 11:06 pm

Why not use the entire thing?

Wed Jul 14, 2010 2:37 am

Mine is a little different now.

Bind r "fov 20; mouse_sensitivity 0.1"
doublebind r "fov 100; mouse_sensitivity 0.9"

Wed Jul 14, 2010 3:49 am

Hahaha... Double bind. YES, that is a perfect way to reserve key spaces. In fact, I use double bindings in quite a lot of my commands.

Wed Jul 14, 2010 3:14 pm

....Goddamnit, why didn't I think of that?

My E key is now my zoom key ;D

Wed Jul 14, 2010 11:26 pm

Thu Jul 15, 2010 2:27 am
Profile WWW
Reply to topic   [ 19 posts ]