[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 379: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 678: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 678: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4668: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4670: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4671: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4672: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
All Out War 2 - View topic - Our creative ways to gain Supremecy (Strategy discussion)
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Nov 26, 2022 10:28 pm

Reply to topic  [ 19 posts ] 
Our creative ways to gain Supremecy (Strategy discussion) 

Post Our creative ways to gain Supremecy (Strategy discussion)
Hello there,Fellow AOW players.I have made this thread,to discuss about our different techniques us players create and use to become better and defeat the enemies in the matches we participate in.Expose everything you'd like here, this can also help everybody, especially the less experienced.
Now to start with myself;I am familiar with many of AOW's features and properties and therefore I use them to my advantage; For example, I listen carefully to steps whenever I am repairing (Or in a structure and being more static to defend or to hide,etc) And act accordingly.

Also due to the recent door update, I tend to confuse many enemies by shooting their base Doors from afar causing them to open ;) . This can be very confusing at times when the enemy is defending (In the start of a more epic match in a sneaky map For example AOW08,when defences are built and people don't expect any enemies to enter easily and get nervous and confused,when somebody who is halfway across the map and underwater shoots their Res centr. door with a Rifle.)
Those are part of the stuff I found out myself, however I observed others and learned several good tricks from them. Rocketjumping to reach preety good places from which I can be very unexpectable at times (from Cooper,who also revealed me of the C4 Utility refill strategy and some other cool tricks), using special advantages of classes to counter certain problems I often face (Such as never trying to snipe war a juggernaut, use fast mechs when many snipers are in the other side etc...) And combining skill and strategy to obtain neat results (I also consider minimal teamwork to be a key to victory, I often however have this bad habit of Relieing on others to defend while I usually attack or do other stuff and end up losing alot).

I have quite some more to tell,but I dont have anything specific in my mind at the moment so I wont be telling :?

Post all the knowledge you want to share here, this topic can really give eachother information on their ways to confront with various situations ingame,this can really give some information to everybody (Experienced and beginners alike... I dont really think people should keep every secret to themselves, This can also sometimes lead to people thinking it's an exploit and then trouble starts to come up...) Of course Skill is something that is often vital,and you will need to have minimal skill even if you mostly spam in order to get really good (Esp. against better players who use other stuff to counter spam)

Fri Apr 16, 2010 8:23 pm

Post Re: Our creative ways to gain Supremecy (Strategy discussion

Attachments:
Screenshot_Doom_20100416_163735.png
Screenshot_Doom_20100416_163735.png [ 102.05 KiB | Viewed 8749 times ]
Screenshot_Doom_20100416_163722.png
Screenshot_Doom_20100416_163722.png [ 98.03 KiB | Viewed 8749 times ]
Fri Apr 16, 2010 8:45 pm

I just try to adjust to what the situation tends to call for. I normally don't repair at all till a building goes under 50% or if I just join in a game and it's already damaged. I always stick to (or try to unless I feel I need a specific) medic and the tiberium rifle. If you can just aim just right with the medic gun you can run away from alot of situations although it tends to not work if your chaser is faster than you and/or wielding a machine gun/gatling/SSG. Another tip is if you're locked in a plasma cannon battle (I.E both of you are wielding plasma cannons) you can try to reduce damage you take by jumping. Sure it might not help all that much for indirect hits but, if it's direct hit and you have a decent class you will likely be sent up flying which if you're fast enough you can use to get a direct shot off of the other guy or run.

Sat Apr 17, 2010 1:22 am

Well... me saying "wtf hax" like half the time I die says quite much about the amount of tricks and strategies I have to tell.

As I've said before I typically use the shock rifle while attacking, but I use time cop as well if I have lots of credits. In AOW05 I typically use the stealth sniper as the open area is... open enough for sniping troops.

I'm often an utility guy and my defense structure typically consists of sealing all doors but one with sandbags and using razor wires and mines at the last door. In hi-priority places like barracks and refinery (and also at the obelisk) I also place turrets at the door for surprise killing. However, I can't typically use sandbags in refinery because people need open doors for tiberium harvesting...

Sat Apr 17, 2010 11:14 am
Profile WWW

Sandbagging the doors make me rage. If I'm running away from someone or need to make a quick escape when I'm repairing, nothing pisses me off more than opening a door and being greeted by a sandbag. 9/10 times it results in my death. At least power crates, razor wire and mines I can go through. not bags.

Sat Apr 17, 2010 3:09 pm

I think this thread is a good idea, however i'm not going to post any specific strategies of mine here cuz then if people know my strategies they know how to defend from them too:P kinda of redundant. What i will say however is that when i make strategies i usually try to think outside the box and try to think of things that the enemy defence would never think of defending against or would have trouble defending against. It is very important to be aware of your surroundings and what you can access in each map it makes for some interesting strategies.

Sat Apr 17, 2010 9:02 pm

In map08 you can sneak in with util gun and c4 upgrade with damage upgrade and make a load of refill backpacks. Then plant 12 c4 on a building and 'boom' as long as the base is empty anyway. I will then build a load of turrets in the enemy base just to confuse things as I try and destroy more buildings.

Mon Apr 19, 2010 2:01 pm

Tue Apr 20, 2010 2:50 pm

L M F A O you couldn't help yourself!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Tue Apr 20, 2010 6:53 pm

I noticed you don't defend rifleman. If I see your team is full of people who never defend, you can bet I'm sneaking in to c4 your base in a hurry and just hope I don't run into one of you along the way.

In sudden death, it only takes 4 c4s to take out the barracks and research centre. Why wait for a nuke/ion strike? Place a nuke strike and 4 c4s at the same time, the nuke wont even reach 15 seconds countdown before the 4 c4s did the same job faster, quiteter and for a whole lot less money.

Out of sudden death, it takes 4 c4s to take out the obelisk, 6 for the repair facility, 8 for research center and barracks and 12 for the refinery and war factory. That's one refill for barracks and research centre and two for refinery and war factory. There is no point in hanging around to try to put more than that but be cautious because some maps have odd "Impassable" lines for the c4s infront of the terminals which means it will take more than usual to bring a building down. Usually frustrating for a utility c4 strategy guy like me. Use it to your advantage for defending too; if you see 6 c4s on your repair facility, know that it will be destroyed unless you do something about it! The same goes for any building if you know just how many it takes to bring down and when.

You said it best rifleman, rocketjummping gives you an edge. Some maps you almost have to rocketjump or you're trapped. Some classes can rj easier than others, and fireproof is one hell of a boost to taking less damage rjing, something to keep in mind. With some weapons, if you can time it perfectly you will not take any fire damage at all, so practice is key to surviving with low hp in a tight spot.

Timecop is one of the best classes to take out the obelisk with. It's almost always well guarded with mines and fake crates, so boost in there with 4c4s, because the enemy expects no one will be able to get in, so they wont check for c4s.

As for utility guys. It's a real shame to see utility classes being played badly because it's by far my favourite class. When sandbagging doorways, think about which ways the enemy can enter the easiest. Block them off and leave the doorway most needed by your allies open. Use fake crates sparingly, there's only 15 of them, they're easily destroyed and if an ally is close to one when they go off, they'll die. Place them where they're hard to see and in strategic points where your allies are less likely to be.

You can lay 54 mines as a utility guy. Simply make 50 and using your repair gun, you can detonate 1 mine and lay another 4. This is important, because if you cover every doorway with mines, and double mine the obelisk, you'll find you're one door short. This trick lets you cover them all! And as mines go, watch obituaries! Someone tripped a mine? One of your doorways is now undefended. Find it and replace those mines because they'll be coming back to the same spot thinking they've just cleared it, if they haven't told their team that doorway is clear already. If you're playing utility, maintain your base. Get sloppy and you're letting the enemy in without a fight. The disarming trick isn't well known, judging by how many cry about how the mines they were repairing over mysteriously went off. Use this to your advantage. If one of your buildings was destroyed, then repair your own mines to destroy them because it's not somewhere you need to focus on anymore and you can always use more mines for somewhere else.

One tip is to lay mines or fake crates over the healthpacks inside your base, because when an enemy is inside it and they're under fire, where is the first place they go? To the health packs! I wish mines and fake crates gave exp for that because I can't tell you how many got killed because of that XD

Put up a powerup cache ASAP. It's critical in the early stages of the game for your team to have the upper hand. It's disappointing to join a game to see no powerup cache in the spawn area. Often I'll make one myself as soon as I can if there is none.

Utility as a bare class, without getting any extra weapons isn't the greatest for combat, but both of your weapons you can spawn yourself allow you to shoot from a distance. Use that to your advantage. You lack speed compared to most classes so if you venture into the field, never ever leave without spawning yourself a weapon, make sure you have cover and snipe your way forwards slowly. It goes without saying, but spawn yourself a weapon as soon as you can, even when you're just putting up defences in your base. It's where the enemy wants to go, so make sure you're able to defend yourself or you'll find yourself losing $650 to buy utility again pretty soon.

One thing I see a lot of is utility players assumming sandbags are the be all and end all. They aren't. You can rocketjump over them with ease and can actually help enemies take cover and hide. Place them wisely and maintain them. They're not great defence, and as you can't shoot over them well, they're not great cover. Make sure they're assisting your team, not hindering them.

Use the layouts of all maps to your advantage. If it's possible to stake out the powerup crate area, then do it. Make it easier to get there from your side of the map, anything just to make sure your team has the upper hand. If there are small tunnels, mine them, fake crate them, put turrets up, anything you can to stop the other team getting through, and maintain it. If there are wide open spaces, use lrm turrets to halt the enemy. It's often the case I see great ideas for defence in the middle of the maps, only to see them disappear within a few minutes. Evey time a team wins due to a utility guy, it's because they kept maintaining those defences.

If you're set on playing utility guy, then play utility guy. More often than not someone will play utility for 10 minutes and get bored and leave the base unmaintained and everyone assumes the utility guy they saw before is still doing it. Tell people if you're not utility anymore. If you want to go out into the field, make sure you left the base well defended at every point. There is no sense in using half your resources to defend the base or strategic points just so you can go DM for 5 minutes and leave gaps in defence. As soon as someone's found a flaw in your defence, they're going to show others how to get in too.

The obelisk is your greatest ally as a utility guy, but never rely on it, ever. It's 4 c4s and that's it. What happens when the obelisk is gone? The entire enemy team rushes in all at once and if your defences are bare to none because you thought the obelisk would save you, you're done for. Plan ahead and place defences in place of the obelisk before it's actually gone. In some maps this can cost a game in one moment. The obelisk gives you a warning that an enemy is approaching, so scout out as stealthily as you can. If you can catch them off guard you can score yourself some easy exp. What you don't want is to get killed, so move carefully, and watch the obituaries like I said before; if someone commited suicide/tripped a mine, it means you have something to replace to greet them on their next visit.

Plan out your repairing carefully when you're under attack. What building is the most important and which one is under attack the most. Your repair gun is pretty weak, but you can keep a building from being destroyed until others come to help you. However, when repairing, keep in mind that others will try to use this break to sneak into the base. If there is already someone else repairing and they're keeping ontop of it, don't sit there and taunt whilst you repair with your inferior repairgun, go and make sure no one else is in the base and maintain your defences, because you can bet no one else is and whilst they're being destroyed under an attack, it's getting easier and easier for the enemy to sneak in.

There's been a trend to use ion/nuke strikes lately, and some wiseguys like to put them ontop of the research centre roof. Check it, and make sure you have a quick method to get up there just incase. During a nuke/ion strike, tell your team where it is! Half the time is taken looking for it, and being unsure of whether it's your teams or not. If you find it, take that 1 second to shout for help and tell them where it is briefly before repairing it. With ion/nuke strikes, the preferred method is to use stealth trooper to run into the base with it. They don't stop for anything! Your best defence is the mines. They have -10 armour on everything! Unless they have a lot of hp, they're going to die and they've just wasted a lot of money. During ion/nuke strike rushes, maintaining mines should be your top priority, because if one gets in, it was your fault. That being said, sometimes they will place them behind buildings. When it's not sudden death, and if they building has high hp, it's no concern, but alert the team. Whilst it's charging, double check the base is secure, because someone got in somehow and they might be around still to try to defend it. Make sure all doors are defended and turrets are placed strategically.

Speaking of turrets, if you're going to put them ontop of the research centre roof, learn the linedef layout of them; not all lines are passable and turrets can destroy themselves shooting these lines. Place them in places where they can actually shoot the enemy or you've wasted turret slots for nothing.

Sudden death can be a godsend or a nightmare. If you've kept ontop of defences the whole match and your base is at 100% then good for you, you really played your part well, but don't let your guard down. Now everyone has an ion/nuke strike and they want in. First check is turrets, you want to slow them down so your team can pick them off before they get in. Next is blockades; are the sandbags you put up in strategic places still standing? And lastly, double check those mines! Patrol the base to ensure every doorway is still defended. You don't want to lose 2 or 3 players whilst they're stuck disarming a strike because you didn't replace those mines.

I'm not sure if everyone knows this, but mines aren't instantly set off. If you go *near* them then run back, they blow up without hurting you at all. It makes them less effective than you might think, so don't assume that because you mined every door that the base is suddenly safe. I also see fake crates over mines a lot. That's really bad practice. If the crate is set off, the mines are gone too! Mines have health so be careful about where you put those fake crates. Something similar is kamikaze; it will take out all mines within a certain radius, so if someone set one off in your base, check those mines! They're not all going to be there anymore.

Something I see so little of, is having a runner do the dirty work of planting c4s for you whilst you supply refills for them. I know hardly anyone listens to team chat, but if you've spotted someone with strategic sense, offer to sit somewhere hidden to refill them from because chances are they're better armoured or a faster class than you. A similar strategy, is placing caches in the field. They're a lot more important than anyone is going to give you credit for, but be warned, the enemy can use them too. Lose that spot and it's suddenly a refueling area for the enemy.

If you lose the war factory, no one can use the refill screen anymore. Your time to shine! Put up some ammo and health caches in the spawn room. No one's going to thank you for it, but you can bet it's appreciated.

A really handy trick with these odd linedefs around the building's terminals is that you can stand ontop of them and look out into the base and repair by the splash damage from them. This way you can see if the enemy has just come in or an ally. You don't have to stop repairing every time you hear that door open now. One word of warning is that mines are somehow affected by it. If you point your repairgun at them whilst standing on a screen, it will set them off. Be careful.

Some maps require you to make stairs for allies that don't know how to rocketjump or play classes that simply can't. Glacier is a prime example. It's a lot faster to refine if you make stairs to the tiberium fields and it's a lot faster and safer to get the enemy base if you've made stairs over the crates in the central corridor. They seem like something to have fun with, but they can win matches if you use them to your advantage.

A word of warning about building stairs; when they explode they hurt you. Don't amass your base with stupid bridges of stairs leading nowhere, they block the fire of your allies and damage the base further. It might be fun but it's wasting time you could be spending on doing something useful. Also, don't make stairs that lead off the sides of the map and go towards the enemy base. No one is going to respect you for it. It's considered poor etiquette and again, you could have been doing something much more useful for your team instead.

If your barracks are gone, sit in the spawn room from time to time and spawn machine guns for people. They probably wont thank you but you know they'll be better off with them than the free classes. The same goes for losing your refinery. Not everyone has 12k to blow on good classes, so start making some machine guns here and there to help out the team.

All in all, utility is a class to assist your team, and believe me, they win matches. They can be used offensively to great effect too, but you're going to need to learn to move stealthily, and learn to navigate enemy defences well because you don't have speed and you don't have great armour or firpower. Get used to your speed and firepower, and learn how to sneak into bases and you'll be able to single handedly take down the entire base if you've got some luck on your side. Remember that you can fireproof yourself which not only nulls flamethrower but also protects against a lot of splash damage from various weapons. It's not to be overlooked lightly for just $100 for that little extra help.

The key to uility guy is to learn to be adaptive and read situations well. Lose a building? Help the team out with what they need in place of it. Lost the obelisk? Prepare defences in place of it to cover the areas it used to make more difficult to get to. Your team are camping a spot out? Go place some caches up to help them stay there to keep the enemy pinned down. Learn to be unpredictable in your defence style, because once the enemy sees you're building yours the way everyone else does, they're going to break in a lot easier. Try out some new tactics and show others some good utility practice. It's really not as boring as you might have thought if you learn to be creative and put yourself out there instead of moping in the base whining about how lame it is to make mines over and over, and it's always rewarding to see your team win thanks to your efforts (though, good luck getting thanks for it. If your frag count isn't up there I doubt anyone would notice you lol).

There's probably more but I'm most likely reaching some form of spam limit and about to break the tl;dr reply record lol That's it for utility tactics :P

Last edited by lefty on Thu Apr 22, 2010 7:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Thu Apr 22, 2010 1:56 am

Thu Apr 22, 2010 2:11 am

Wow. I am impressed. Very good, lefty.

Thu Apr 22, 2010 2:16 am

Thu Apr 22, 2010 2:45 am

It's exactly those hundred reasons why utility is my favorite class. :)

Thu Apr 22, 2010 9:11 am
Profile WWW

Impressive Post (I thought my posts were long, but yours are very big, but still they do touch every detail and I like that.) Even though most of those things you mentioned about being aware comes to me more or less naturally (Obituaries, obelisk sound Etc.) That post did give me a little information about the utility guy, but Im sure many others who are less familiar with things like that will really learn alot from the post. Now I see why this 'Leviathan' I never heard of was a very big hussle for us in many games :) You were also very dangerous in breaking through buildings from what I remember so I did think it was you.

Good luck in the upcoming tournament (If you are gonna participate.) My vision of a 'Dream team' Would probably include you as the 'Demolitions Expert', The one that takes out buildings in a tick ;) . If my future team wants to beat your strategies, We would need near Military level discipline to really overwhelm your team... So we all cover eachother and don't leave other men behind. I will also probably play more centre and defence in that case, Since I an preety good at defending bases (I can spot stealthies without much problem if I concentrate my vision which I dont often do at offense) But I prefer attack so I lose because of my urge to offend (Some slip past me so our base can be easily destroyed If others dont do anything)

Thu Apr 22, 2010 4:46 pm

my ultimate pet hate is when people place turrets 1) in a big clump and 2) up against a wall.. 1) how stupid have you got to be to do this.. seriously, spreading them out makes them so much harder to take down, it just makes sense. and 2) with something like a plasma cannon, when it hits a wall it splashes and causes damage to the surrounding area (and turrets) so if you place them right in the middle, it lessens the chance of causing damage, on the rare occasion that i'm utility, i like to make a maze of them inside the base, making it pretty much impossible to get in under the barrage of fire from all sides. oh, and please please please, place the turrets on the highest place possible it increases the range, i like using the sniping tower for long range LRMS. rant over, happy fragging. Revolt!

Mon Apr 26, 2010 6:32 pm

One thing that has greatly annoyed me, was that players would put powerup caches right beside the entrance, allowing enemies to get them too. Also, clusters of caches near the entrance is worthless. A single C4 can destroy them all, AND deal fire damage if you attempt to leave :/

Thu Apr 29, 2010 2:00 am

The best known spam-tactic is for everyone to be harvester at beginning, then research adv. mechs and build a mini-refinery. When that happens, the match is pretty much over, because the enemy will see 10+ madcats/titans/juggs rushing into their base.

However, in my case, I'm mostly utility guy. Once I get to $650, I buy that. Before the mech rush craze came in, the first thing I would research was Advanced Turrets. I don't always use LRM turrets; on big, open maps, I prefer precision turrets (especially since they got their 50% buff!). I usually put 4-6 regular turrets in small areas, since that would almost guarantee certain death.

A note about sandbags: don't use just one in doorways! They can get destroyed easily by powerful weapons. Also, when making a wall out of them, "intertwine" them, so that the wall is tougher. Razor fences can instakill unarmored gunmen w/ 100 HP if 3 or more are placed in the same spot.

LRM turrets are powerful as anti-mech and anti-infantry, but the farther away their target is, the easier it is for them to escape. Plus, upon firing, the LRM turrets reveal their position. Use precision/anti-mech turrets more often for long range offense. Also, learn the turrets' relative firing height, so that you can place them behind specific areas of cover while they can still attack.

In AOW07, before you do anything else, donate to a person who is willing to be a utility guy so that they can provide adequate cover for the Obelisk's terminal. Also, the War Factory is VERY vulnerable to mech/plasma/rocket sniping, so be ready to repair it and destroy anything that dares to attack it while standing/hovering on their Repair Pad.

Spammadiers (grenadiers who constantly hold their alt-fire button while running around like a cracked-up *beep*) aren't 'invincible'. Their grenades are anti-infantry, so the best way to deal w/ them is w/ a mech.

If you are disarming a beacon, don't stop until the timer hits 0 or you are under attack. In fact, you should be protected by a teammate w/ powerful weaponry, as the enemy will stop at NOTHING to make sure that there is a big boom in exchange for a good chunk of their money.

Now remember, this isn't TDM. In AOW2, frags do not matter until Sudden Death hits. Instead, you should focus on keeping your base in check or bombarding, either stealthily or powerfully, the other base (while killing anything that gets in your way :D ). Besides, there ARE other ways of ranking up as well, like repairing, harvesting, getting the Experience crate, destroying a building, and building a Mini-Refinery.

Here's the best thing to do when each building is destroyed:
Obelisk
-Provide heavy and well-placed defenses. Also, a mech or two and some players should guard the base.
War Factory
-Build convenient Raven mechs. They will assist greatly, despite their weakness.
-Make plenty of supply caches and refill packs in the spawn room.
-Don't eject your Juggernaut. Period. Also, don't eject any other mech while in enemy territory, unless you have something powerful with you.
Research Center
-Make the best of what you already have.
--If you have no regens, build super caches.
--If you don't have Advanced Mechs, use the other mechs as often as possible.
--If without Time-Space, use the Rifleman or Machine gunner class, as (Stealth) Sniper would be unavailable as well.
--If without Adv. Turrets, then limit your turret usage to your base.
-Cut spending a bit, since if you don't have the Mini-Refinery, your income would be split in half.
Barracks
-Build more weapon packs and powerup caches. The team doesn't want to go only with free classes, only to die for the 58th time.
-Save up and wait for the beacons, since the Demo Expert is no longer available.
-Use machine gun often, as it is the best of the non-barracks weapons. It has both rapid-fire and sniping capabilities.
Refinery
-If your team has a total of more than $2500, then donate to a utility guy for a Mini-Refinery, if one isn't built already.
-Go on a cash hunt. Look for coins, map-spawned backpacks, fresh meat (heh), and the powerup crate, as it could give you a credit bonus's worth (or take it away).
-Save money. Don't go all-out on the other refinery, unless you have plenty of backup.
-Protect mini-refinery at all costs.
Repair Center
-If you are a mech, conserve your health, as healing takes a lot longer.
-Build health caches.

<Minigunner> "You have finally made it to the enemy base. You have bled out a lot, but you are still going. You plant a beacon by their War Factory, and what do you know? A little piece of metal from 10 miles away impacts your head, and you die."

<hsx3k>minigunner<?>: /o is a cool guy, he floods my console and doesnt afraid of anything
Eruanna: \o's a cooler guy, he appears whenever o/ shows up and doesn't afraid of minigunner

Last edited by <Minigunner> on Sat May 15, 2010 12:29 am, edited 1 time in total.

Fri May 14, 2010 12:13 am

Fri May 14, 2010 5:05 pm
Reply to topic   [ 19 posts ]