[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 678: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4668: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4670: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4671: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4672: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
All Out War 2 - View topic - Take over enemy tib fields as soon as you can for victory
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Dec 01, 2022 1:24 pm

Reply to topic  [ 7 posts ] 
Take over enemy tib fields as soon as you can for victory 

Post Take over enemy tib fields as soon as you can for victory

Sun Dec 04, 2011 7:01 pm

Post Re: Take over enemy tib fields as soon as you can for victor
Well this always works as good strategy, I even wrote frustration when you can't harvest because there are so many enemies and you are in dilemma what to do to risk going with tib harvest for single crystal or fight back (Problem on very beginning). It is good strategy nothing more to be said.

Mon Dec 05, 2011 7:31 pm
Profile WWW

Last edited by atac on Tue Dec 06, 2011 10:38 am, edited 1 time in total.

Tue Dec 06, 2011 4:44 am

Well duh, because if you take control of the enemies' tib then that frees your teammates up to TDM in the mid, instead of harvesting. :P (At least, that's happened to me.)

Tue Dec 06, 2011 6:00 am

Almost all the time my team does research. And since most of the times people don't listen to you, it won't be likely that the whole team will fight for a tib field, at least not in bigger games.

Tue Dec 06, 2011 1:34 pm

Yeah true, but there's a lot of frag-happy people in AOW who don't like to sit at base and util while you go shoot people up, lol

For that reason I like to get an early game Wolverine (stopping their harvesting) or play Utility (early stealth defense) if I can. Either way, I find a smart harvesting player on my team and tell people to donate him for research. That does the trick.

Wed Dec 07, 2011 4:36 am

My team is too retarded, so fuck ! lol

I always rush at the start, with my lovely ssg in the tib field, but i often alone to do that. Finally I am alone versus the ennemy team and I die with my 2 frag max
We need a totaly Confidence with our team, to have a common strategy at the start. But It's sometimes difficult Between foreigner :| .

Thu Dec 15, 2011 8:02 pm
Reply to topic   [ 7 posts ]